Atlee, W. Dudley, Edward L. Pemberton, and Robert B. Earée. The Spud Papers: An Illustrated Descriptive Catalog of Early Philatelic Forgeries. With an Introductory Essay and a Comprehensive Index by Lowell Ragatz. Lucerne: Emile Bertrand, 1952
(4) + 168 pp + (4) p. 177 x 133 mm. Perfect bound with Brown-Yellow Card Covers. No date but published 1952.
Bacon, E[dward]. D[enny]. Reprints of Postal Adhesive Stamps and Their Characteristics. The Stanley Gibbons Philatelic Handbooks 6. London: Stanley Gibbons, Limited, 1898
viii + 168 + (16) pp, the latter being advertisements. 216 x 140 mm. Perfect Bound with Dark Yellow Card Covers. Crawford 35.
British Philatelic Association. The Work of Jean de Sperati. Part IV. London: British Philatelic Association, 1954
(6) pp of album leaves. 275 x 258 mm. File Folder with Quarter Dark Green Cloth and Yellow-Orche Boards. Contains 60 photographic reproductions of British Commonwealth stamps, overprints, and cancellations all handstamped “SPERATI Reproduction” and hinged to the album leaves.
Cartwright, Brian M. Madame Joseph Revisited. London: The Royal Philatelic Society London, 2005
95 + (1) pp. 303 x 215 mm. Hard Bound in Carmine Cloth with gilt lettering on front cover and spine. DJ. Sticker of Contents to be pasted over the printed one having the wrong numbering laid in. Accompanied by a similar coloured leatherette file folder measuring 317 x 245 mm containing 33 transparent sheets with forged postmarks. Both housed in a Matching Cloth-covered Slipcase.
Chemi, James M., James H. Beal, and James T. DeVoss, eds. The Yucatan Affair: The Work of Raoul Ch. de Thuin, Philatelic Counterfeiter. State College, Pennsylvania: The American Philatelic Society Inc., 1974
524 pp. 260 x 181 mm. Hard Bound in Quarter Black Leather and Green Cloth with gilt lettering on spine. Gilt all edges. No DJ issued. Matching Cloth-covered Slipcase.
Eastwood, Herbert. Philately under the Lamp. Whitstable, Kent: The Author, 1929
(5) pp + (1) p + 107 pp + (1) pp + (1) p + (1) pp. 190 x 120 mm. Perfect Bound with Multi-coloured Card Covers.
Fletcher, H. G. Leslie. Postal Forgeries of the World. Harry Hayes Philatelic Study, No. 26. Batley, West Yorkshire: Harry Hayes, 1977
140 pp, including front and back free endpapers. 304 x 214 mm. Hard Bound in Light Green cloth with gilt lettering on front covers and spine. No DJ issued. First published as a series of articles in The Stamp Lover.
Lowe, Robson. The Oswald Schroder Forgeries. London: Robson Lowe Ltd., 1980
16 pp. 244 x 171 mm. Staple Bound with White paper covers.
Lowe, Robson, and Carl Walske. The Oneglia Engraved Forgeries Commonly Attributed to Angelo Panelli. Limassol, Cyprus: James Bendon Ltd., 1996
(2) p + 100 pp + (1) pp + (1) p + (7) pp + (1) p. 248 x 174 mm. Hard Bound in Blue Cloth with gilt lettering on spine. DJ.
———. The Work of Jean De Sperati II Including Previously Unlisted Forgeries. London: The Royal Philatelic Society London, 2001
xvi + 218 pp + (2) p, (4) plates bound in. 268 x 215 mm. Hard Bound in Slate Green Cloth with gilt lettering on front covers and spine. No DJ issued. Signed by Carl Walske on title page (Robson Lowe having died in 1997).
Melville, Fred.[erick] J[ohn]. Phantom Philately: A Descriptive List of Stamps That Are Not What They Seem. London: The Philatelic Institute, 1923
204 pp. 186 x 127 mm. Hard Bound in Brown Cloth. No DJ issued. No date but May 1923.
Petschel, H. K. Spurious Stamps: A History of U.S. Postal Counterfeits. State College, Pennsylvania: American Philatelic Society, 1997
(3) pp + (1) p + (1) pp + (1) p + ii + 266 pp + (2) p, (16) pp of plates bound in. 256 x 152 mm. Perfect Bound with Multi-coloured Card Covers.
Ragatz, Lowell. The Fournier Album of Philatelic Forgeries. Worthington, Ohio: Janet van den Berg, 1970
(2) p + (1) pp + (1) p + (1) pp + (1) p + (36) pp + 175 pp + (7) p. 278 x 216 mm. Perfect Bound with Olive-green Card Covers. Contains a reprint of Fournier’s 1914 Price-List of Philatelic Forgeries written by the author in 1947 as well as that of Album De Fac-Similés published by the Philatelic Union of Geneva in 1928.
Tyler, Varro E. Philatelic Forgers: Their Lives and Works. 1st ed. London: Robson Lowe Ltd., 1976
iv + 60 pp. 250 x 187 mm. Hard Bound in Maroon Cloth with gilt lettering on spine. DJ. Price £4 on DJ front flap.
———. Philatelic Forgers: Their Lives and Works. 2nd ed. Sidney, Ohio: Linn’s Stamp News, 1991
viii + 165 pp + (1) p. 236 x 156 mm. Hard Bound in Dark Blue Cloth with gilt lettering on front cover and spine. No DJ issued. Price £4 on DJ front flap.
Williams, L[eon]. N[orman]. Cinderella Stamps. Heinemann Philatelic Series, Two. London: WIlliam Heinemann Ltd., 1970
viii + 152 pp. 220 x 189 mm. Hard Bound in Blue Cloth with gilt lettering on spine. DJ. Price clipped.
Williams, L[eon]. N[orman]., and M[aurice]. Williams. Forged Stamps of Two World Wars: The Postal Forgeries and Propaganda Issues of the Belligerents 1914-18 1939-1945. London: The Authors, 1954
52 pp. 213 x 141 mm. Stapled with Yellow Card Covers. Price $1.20 on front cover.
Worboys, Derek. Madame Joseph Forged Postmarks. Edited by Roger B. West. London: The Royal Philatelic Society, London and The British Philatelic Trust, 1994
(1) pp + (1) p + (1) pp + 122 + (3) pp. 216 x 157 pp. Hard Bound in Dark Red Cloth with gilt lettering on front cover. No DJ issued. Edition of 500 copies this being No. 137.